Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Google
 
dotahero.blogspot.com

Kamis, 03 April 2008

Baconzilla and Somefella's guide to Skeleton King

Skill build - 10/10 I can't find anything to pick on. Item Build - 22/25 No, no. Satanic is just pure lameness on Leoric. As extension item there are so many better items than Satanic. You have stated BoT > Treads in every way so I believe just stick with BoT. Strategy - 26/30 Redundant stuff in techniques. Get all the runes? What about farming? Getting ganked-you're saying to fight until there's 3 heroes then retreat? I understand what you mean but to some it may appear so and clarification is needed. Replays - 8/10 Professional replays, what can I say? Just get a self replay >_> Presentation - 9/10 Hmm.. Some parts are too Spartan for me to handle. Too much Sparta, seriously. Extra - 13/15 Well maybe at least one screen can do >_>. Other than that it's very nice. Total – 88/10

0 komentar: